Every developer codes a little differently. Experience and personal preference shape and guide each developers creative process and style.
Responsive Web Design
- No use of frameworks for more control and reduce bloat.
- Combined use of media queries and jQuery for best load times and user experience.
- Built from top to bottom with Photoshop mockups of desktop version, other size mocks not required.
- Keep HTML clean and lean.
- Descriptive use of classes and IDs.
- Code is organized by tag and page, sections are commented and indented.
- Degrade gracefully for older browsers.
- No use of preprocessors for more control and reduce bloat.